International Textile strives to conduct its business with a total commitment to our Customers and their requirements. We define quality as conformance to our Customer’s needs, both internal and external; and conformance to all quality requirements.
In order to achieve this goal, we need the collaboration and effort of the entire company’s work force. We must function as a team in our efforts to give the Customer what they want every time.
At International Textile, we are dedicated to achieving the highest degree of Customer (internal and external) satisfaction. We will achieve this by:
1. Knowing who our Customers are and what they want-through open communication.
2. Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us-through learning and development...
3. Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job-with team participation and measurements.
4. Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do.
5. Remembering that we are here because of our Customers! Realizing our Customer are the reason we have our jobs, and that through on-time delivery of quality textile products at a fair market price is how we will keep them!
6. Helping each other to help ourselves!
7. Understanding how our job fit into the overall flow of work at International Textile.
C Continuous Improvement through
A Alignment of our Missions and Goals
R Responsibility and Respect for our job and each other
E Educating one another